Are you facing any problems while accessing your Outlook account? If yes, you can simply speak to a live person at Outlook to resolve your issues. Outlook is one of the world’s most trusted and reliable email service providers that has helped millions of users in sending and receiving their emails, across the globe. Outlook is getting popular worldwide as it has provided hassle-free and secure mailing services but still many users face technical issues while accessing their Outlook email account.
The Outlook email users can contact the Outlook customer service live person team to resolve their technical issues. Now, the question arises- Does Outlook have a live chat?
Yes, Outlook provides a live chat session with an Outlook customer service live person team to its users. If you are an Outlook account holder then you can enjoy numerous beneficial things along with the mailing services. Sometimes, you are supposed to contact the customer service team whenever you are trapped in any unpredictable technical issue while using your Outlook account on your computer. Outlook offers its users a variety of options for getting effective support and also provides live chat support from the customer service team. The users have to simply add the live chat button to their Outlook account and they will be getting access to a live chat session easily.
How can we add a Live Chat Button on Outlook?
For getting substantial help and support from Outlook Support Team on a variety of Outlook-based issues, you have to add the live chat button to get live chat support from the live representatives.
Steps for adding a live chat button in Outlook signature block:
- To begin with, you should open Outlook on your computer and then go to the File section, which is available on the top-left side of the page.
- Next, you are supposed to click on Options under the File on the left pane side.
- Now, you can click on the Mail option, under the General section
- Thereafter, you are supposed to click on the Signature tab, next to Create or modify signatures for messages.
- Next, you should select the option New under the E-mail Signature and then enter a name for your signature that you want to keep for the Outlook account.
- Now, you should click the OK tab, after suitably entering the signature details
- Next, you are supposed to type the description that you want to keep for the live chat button and then click on the OK tab.
- Thereafter, you are advised to log in to your live chat account or if you don’t have one, then you can create a new one.
- Lastly, you are supposed to click on the My Account section at the top side of the page and then follow the on-screen instructions to appear on the live chat button.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily add a live chat option to your Outlook and enjoys its benefits. In case, if you are not getting satisfactory help from the live chat option, then you are advised to contact the customer service team of Outlook by using another mode of communication.
List of Services offered by Outlook Customer Service Live Person
The team of customer service at Outlook has the proficiency and aptitude of fixing all types of technical issues, anywhere and at any time. You will be getting prompt assistance on your problems and issues from them. You have to simply dial the Outlook Customer Service Live Person Number, and you will be getting assistance on the below-mentioned issues: –
- Issues related to Password Recovery
- Problems related to Outlook Sign In
- Not able to Send and Receive Emails
- Issues related to Account Hacking
- Issues related to configuration and setup
- Not able to create a New Account
Other Ways to Speak to a Live Person at Outlook Customer Service
If you wish to speak to a live person at Outlook for resolving your variety of issues, then you can also follow the below-mentioned options:
- Via Online Chat: The users can easily chat with the live person team at Hotmail and can discuss their problems with them and the team live person will provide adequate assistance during the chat.
- Via Email: The users can simply drop an email to the customer service team and then the live person will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Via Phone: The users can dial the Outlook Customer Service Live Person Number and directly speak to them in a very modest way. They will be offering helpful 24/7 assistance each and every time you speak to them by dialing their toll-free number.